Wednesday Night Dinner and Program: November 30 Advent Celebration!
Dinner served 5:30 pm -6:10pm in the Fellowship Hall
Child care provided during supper and the program
$8.00 Adults, Children & Youth are free- Reservations not required
Come share a meal with FPCA friends and prepare together as we observe the Advent Season – a time of waiting in hope, love, joy and peace for the coming of our Lord.
- Enjoy the fellowship of church friends
- Make an Advent wreath with fresh greenery; wreath base & candles for purchase
- Sign Christmas Cards to send FPCA homebound folks & college age
- Make Christmas ornaments
- Decorate the Saturday Sanctuary & Giving Tree
- Make an advent chain to count down the days until Christmas
- Waiting in Color, An Intentional Advent Practice, group poster & individual advent coloring sheets