Alternative gifts market
Sunday, December 3
This year the Loaves & Fishes Alternative Gifts Fair benefiting non-profit agencies doing God’s work in the world will be hosted in the Tuton Fellowship Hall at Trinity Episcopal Church! Not only does Loaves & Fishes provide agencies with much needed resources, but it is a great way to reach out to the larger church community, spreading the good news that even in the midst of our consumption-driven society, we can honor each other by giving gifts that matter!
Ways to participate:
1. Attend the gift market on Sunday, December 3 at Trinity Episcopal. For your generous donations, you will receive a card & envelope to honor someone. Agency representatives will be on hand to share information about their work and how you may support them.
2. Place your order by mail, fax, scan/email, or bring to the church office of First Presbyterian Church (40 Church St. – entrance on Aston St.) We will contact you when your gift cards/envelopes are ready to be picked up at FPC – or we will mail to you if you prefer.
(To complete your order online, use this link : LOAVES & FISHES)
2017 Participating Agencies:
- Asheville Poverty Initiative
- Asheville Youth Mission
- BeLoved House
- Black Mountain Home for Children
- Caring for Children (Trinity Place)
- Child Care Center
- Church of the Advocate
- Creative Peacemakers
- Asheville Area Habitat for Humanity
- Homeward Bound
- Just Economics
- Ministry of Hope Chaplaincy - Swannanoa Correctional Facility
- Our Voice
- Pisgah Legal
Orders must be received no later than MONDAY, DECEMBER 18th
Mail: 40 Church St., Asheville, NC 28801 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 828-253-3192