One of the core values at FPCA is shared ministry – this congregation serves together! To foster shared ministry and wider participation, the committees of session are moving their meetings to a common night each month – a shared ministry night. Please come and add your voice, perspective, and talents to the ministry teams of the session!
Childcare is available. If you would like to “eat while you meet,” a simple to-go style meal will be available for pickup in the Fellowship Hall starting at 5:15 p.m.
Let’s share the work of ministry together!
Are you interested in:
- Ushering, Liturgical Arts, Chancel Flowers? Worship Committee
- Writing notes, connecting with new folks, communicating our mission? Engagement Committee
- Fellowship, social activities & meals? Congregational Life
- Engaging in the community, serving others, connecting with mission partners-- The Mission Committee
- Budgets, offerings, memorials? Finance Committee
- Stewardship education, planned giving & annual Stewardship campaigns? Stewardship Committee
- Teaching, education, learning? Christian Education Committee (Adult, Youth & Children's Programs)
- Sally Campbell lodge, grounds, our building? Property Committee
This is a brief overview- there are many ways to serve! Not sure how to participate? Contact Penny Gibbs in the church office (M-F 9a-4p) for information.